6. Piatkevich K.D.*, Murdock M.H., Subach F.V.* Advances in engineering and application of optogenetic indicators for neuroscience. Applied Sciences. 2019, 9(3), 562. (*co-corresponding).
5. Piatkevich K.D., Subach F.V., Verkhusha V.V. Engineering of bacterial phytochromes for near-infrared imaging, sensing, and light-control in mammals. Chemical Society Reviews. 2013. 42(8):3441-52. ·
4. Wu B.*, Piatkevich K.D.*, Lionnet T., Singer R.H., Verkhusha V.V. Modern fluorescent proteins and imaging technologies to study gene expression, nuclear localization, and dynamics. Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 2011. 23:310-317. (*equal contribution).
3. Subach F.V.*, Piatkevich K.D.*, Verkhusha V.V. Directed molecular evolution to design advanced red fluorescent proteins. Nature Methods. 2011, 8:1019-26. (*equal contribution).
2. Piatkevich K.D., Verkhusha V.V. Advances in engineering of fluorescent proteins and photoactivatable protein with red emission. Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol. 2010. 14: 23-29.
1. Piatkevich K.D., Efremenko E.N., Verkhusha V.V., Varfolomeev S.D. Red fluorescent proteins and their properties. Russ. Chem. Reviews. 2010. 79: 243-258.